Sunday, January 25, 2009

the past 20 days

I have been working.

At a job that I don't like.

Making less than is needful to make ends meet.

And finding less time(since I work at night) to see friends.

So my life, has been BLAH>


Not BAD, per se.

Just....Blah.

One of the worst parts is....

I left my iPod in Idaho Falls(at my parents' house)

So, all night I could be rockin' to my music, but NOOOOOOOOOO

I ain't got no iPod.
*sniffle*


Are you feeling bad for me yet?

Didn't think so.

Life could be worse.
I have my health.
I have friends and family who care.

So, I am still pretty grateful.
Things will get better
(I just pray that happens soon)

Next update in....20 days? 40 days? Who knows!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

Things always feel better if you write through them--just personal experience anyway.

Sorry about the ipod. I've felt the same way not having itunes on my computer for a month (part of the crashed hardrive).

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

Hope you update sooner than 20-40 days. I mean, it's not like you're never on your computer or anything ;)