Monday, October 13, 2008

What I crave....

The holidays are upon us.
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Then New Year's Day


For right now, I have a singular focus....
I must have something in particular





Pumpkin bars!
and not just ANY pumpkin bars......frosted pumpkin bars!!!!!!



Yes, there is always the option of SCOURING the internet to find the best recipe....trial and error.

But I prefer to use my blog to go fetch this information for me.
So.....
If you're reading this blog and you'd like to offer your FAVORITE pumpkin bar recipe(complete with frosting instructions) I'd love to try it.

Happy October to you!

MERESULKY

2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

Luke--SERIOUSLY I JUST made these tonight! Still have a half-pan left....you should come get some :)!.....before I eat all of them!

But, if you prefer, gimme a call and i'll give you the recipe.

Trish said...

I just stopped by from Jennifer's blog, (just because I like the name of your blog). I had some really yummy pumpkin bars the other day that my friend made. She posted them on her blog. You can find the recipe here: http://andersonsavenue.blogspot.com/2008/10/pumpkin-bars.html

Enjoy!