Wednesday, October 1, 2008

work

So..............

It's been a few days since I've posted, but that's OK.
(who's really reading this except for me anyway????)
*snickering at myself*

Since I last decided to post my thoughts on the blog, I have started a new job.

Ah yes....employed!

Fact#1: For 2008 I have worked a total of 5 weeks now.
Scary, huh?

Fact#2: Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica!

ok ok ok, fact#2 was Jim Halpert mocking Dwight Schrute, I admit.

But on a serious note:

I went thru divorce in March '08.
Had some savings to live on....
took a break from it all(the rat-race of working)
went into a little bit of debt(nothing to cry about though)


then,

the economy crashed ...
...but not before I had experienced a complete emotional meltdown as I saw everything that was "my life" spiral out of control and unravel before my disbelieving eyes.

Divorce does this to you!
(believe it!)
Word to the wise, whatever it takes to save your marriage, it's is worth it.
It's worth it by a long-shot!

I've broken on through to the other side and am picking up the pieces.

Full time employment was something I probably couldn't do just a few months ago

BUT NOW,

I am back. And not a moment too soon. I need the paycheck...I need the discipline.
And the best part is.....
I think I will really enjoy the new job.

so what exactly is the job?, you ask -

I'll save that for next blog post.
(insert devilish laugh here)

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

I know! I know! ooh! ooh! (waving hand frantically in air...)

But I won't give it away.

Since you have chosen so wisely to speak up on MY blog, you will now have a million readers and I want them to be surprised---ha!ha!ha!

But seriously----very proud of you for getting back out there. Hope you had a great first day!